Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Life in the Garbage

That's right, you heard me correctly. As you may have noticed in my previous blog (my only other blog) that I had lived with my grandmother before. It was actually 4 years ago I think? Anyways, after I moved out there was a lot of stuff that I had left in the house. I had no where to put it. She didn't mind that I left it there she knew I would come get it. Well, she died two years ago this December. Her son, my uncle, was left living in the house. I had called to come get my stuff with no calls back.

Today, I went with my brother to get my stuff and found most of it on a front porch....it had been sitting there for two years apparently. By front porch I mean wide open to the elements...rain, snow, spiders, etc. My son's school art projects, old toys, puzzles, books (that I could have given to my youngest son) all ruined. I had to toss most of it in the garbage because it was beyond saving.

I don't mean to bring the blogging world down but it really got me down. These were my personal belongings, my life, just tossed out basically like garbage.

Blogging does make you feel better, just to get things off your chest. I promise my next blog will be on a happier note!

2 comments:

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Oh no...That sucks!! I am so sorry he did that to you!!

Liza said...

Hey there - great to meet you last night! Would love to invite you to the Yahoo group if you send me your email. glickgirls@gmail.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online